Welcome to the Thrifty Nifty Blog! I am so glad you found me! I am dedicated to finding you the good deals so that you don't have to spend time searching for them! If you are new to the world of couponing, click on the "Getting Started" link below. Have fun shopping and most of all.... SAVING!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Free/Cheap Tote Bags at Borders

DSC_0368

If you have a Border’s bookstore near you, print off this $10 coupon and head there today! The coupon is for $10 off any tote bag (except clearance) and is good through TODAY only. I found this adorable owl one pictured above (it’s more like a make-up bag) and paid $3.00. There were many for $8.99 also which would make this free. Remember, this expired TODAY! Thanks Isra and Hip2Save for the heads up on this deal!

1 comment:

  1. This blog is so awesome! Between this and the Seattles Best coupons you guys posted about (we have a Seattles Best in our Borders) my hubby and I were able to go enjoy some FREE coffee drinks and we each got a bag for under $5 :)

    ReplyDelete