Welcome to the Thrifty Nifty Blog! I am so glad you found me! I am dedicated to finding you the good deals so that you don't have to spend time searching for them! If you are new to the world of couponing, click on the "Getting Started" link below. Have fun shopping and most of all.... SAVING!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

When Sparrows Fall Review

I thoroughly enjoyed reading 'When Sparrows Fall'. The book had just the right combination of emotion from humor to grief. We follow a very young widow of six children, Miranda, as she struggles to find her place in a world of false faith. Brother in law Jack is a great character that enters the story when Miranda takes a fall and is unable to care for her children. I loved this story and the reminder that God cares for each one of HIS sparrows. Highly recommended! I was given a copy of this book for free by the publisher in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment