Welcome to the Thrifty Nifty Blog! I am so glad you found me! I am dedicated to finding you the good deals so that you don't have to spend time searching for them! If you are new to the world of couponing, click on the "Getting Started" link below. Have fun shopping and most of all.... SAVING!

Monday, May 11, 2009

$50 Kraft Foods Brand Coupons!!

Kraft Foods is offering $50 worth of coupons on various products within their brand! You can print each coupon 2 times per computer and in 3 different places. This means 6 of each coupon per computer!

Places to print these:

My toolbar on the right via coupons.com,
Second at couponbug.com
Lastly at http://www.kraftfoods.com/ (click on coupons in the upper right and register)

These may go fast- I would do this now!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!!! Thanks so much for sharing this info! I just printed off over $25 worth of coupons that I know I will use!!!

    ReplyDelete