Welcome to the Thrifty Nifty Blog! I am so glad you found me! I am dedicated to finding you the good deals so that you don't have to spend time searching for them! If you are new to the world of couponing, click on the "Getting Started" link below. Have fun shopping and most of all.... SAVING!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Starbucks Grande Iced Coffee $1.95 +tax


From now until June 29, you can enjoy a Grande (16 fl oz) Iced Coffee with Milk for just $1.95 +tax. I personally haven't been to confirm this but it looks like there is no coupon needed- just a limited time offer. Not sure if flavoring is extra or not? Let me know if you have luck! A good deal if you are a regular at Starbucks anyway! Thanks Jess!

1 comment:

  1. They didn't charge me any extra for the flavoring!

    ReplyDelete