Welcome to the Thrifty Nifty Blog! I am so glad you found me! I am dedicated to finding you the good deals so that you don't have to spend time searching for them! If you are new to the world of couponing, click on the "Getting Started" link below. Have fun shopping and most of all.... SAVING!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Last minute K-Mart deals!!!

I just made a quick last trip to KMart and wanted to pass on some info.

If you got this past Sunday's paper, there was a $2.00 off any large size Lysol spray (there were 2 coupons, I am talking about the one that wouldn't work for the Neutra Air sanitizing spray).

The large spray at our K-Mart was over $5 so I have been passing it up. Today, I noticed right above the Lysol spray is a big blue bottle of Lysol Bathroom 4 in 1 cleaner that is the correct size for the coupon. It says "Lysol Disinfectant" which is what the coupon is good for. They are $3.19 which makes it free! Go get your 4!! Also, there is a current $3.00 Lysol Rebate HERE for buying 3 products. Makes these free PLUS $3.00 back!

I also picked up some of the Glad Odor Shield trash bags. They were on sale for $6.99 so $4.99 with my coupon.

Lastly, there is a coupon in last Sunday's paper for Playtex Living Comfort (cleaning) gloves for $1.00 off. This makes them $.19. They are over by the mops and brooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment