Amazon.com is offering a special right now if you subscribe to All You Magazine. I mentioned this magazine in my forst post as a magazine FULL of coupons. Normally it is $15/year but right now it will take off an extra $5 when you check out. This is a GREAT deal! You will make your money back in no time if not with your first issue. Go here to snag this deal.
HINT: It will still say $15 until you get to the checkout- don't let this throw you!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this new blog! I've started doing the same thing and have researched a lot of sites for coupons and money saving tips and you're doing so much of what I've read...I love your tips the way you explain them. I've really gotten hooked on doing this too. Thanks for helping me even more! Charmaine
ReplyDelete