Welcome to the Thrifty Nifty Blog! I am so glad you found me! I am dedicated to finding you the good deals so that you don't have to spend time searching for them! If you are new to the world of couponing, click on the "Getting Started" link below. Have fun shopping and most of all.... SAVING!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Diet Coke, Coke product coupons- HOT!! (Deal is dead)
If you are a Diet Coke drinker like me- this one is HUGE!! $1.00 off any 12 pack. This will go FAST- print now!!! BTW- there doesn't seem to be a print limit so you can print more than the normal 2! Click HERE.
cheers, sista! I have enough to host the parties through August 8th...even in Cronk Diet Coke style. I will not post how many I posted as I am afraid they would arrest me!!! Once again....... THANKS!
cheers, sista! I have enough to host the parties through August 8th...even in Cronk Diet Coke style. I will not post how many I posted as I am afraid they would arrest me!!! Once again....... THANKS!
ReplyDeleteNikki
Well Nikki, you can share some with me...I couldn't get any! =(
ReplyDeleteKori- did the link not work for you? I just printed another so I know it is still live?
ReplyDeleteI just tried too, and it keeps saying, "Wait"
ReplyDeleteMom
Try now Ladies I just slaughtered a small tree but have enough to cover Bill's Coke Zero and my Diet Coke!
ReplyDeleteWendy