Welcome to the Thrifty Nifty Blog! I am so glad you found me! I am dedicated to finding you the good deals so that you don't have to spend time searching for them! If you are new to the world of couponing, click on the "Getting Started" link below. Have fun shopping and most of all.... SAVING!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sunday Newspaper Coupon Preview 05/10/09

You can check out the new coupons that will be in this Sundays newspaper here. Scroll down past all of the blue wording and you will see all of the coupons that will be in the inserts. This week there will be 2 inserts- Red Plum & Smart Source. This will give you an idea of how many you may want to purchase.

As far as buying newspapers, you have already heard me say I recommend getting them at the Dollar Tree for $1 each and buying multiple copies. (Call first to make sure your store carries the paper) I should also mention that I have found it best to get an even number. Most times when you find a deal it will be a "2 for"... so if you have bought 5 copies instead of six, you would only be able to get that deal 2 times with one extra coupon left over. If you would have had 6 papers, you could have gotten it 3 times. Hope that makes sense- it does in MY head!

No comments:

Post a Comment