Here are 2 food deals for you:
updated 05/07
From KFC Headquarters
We are so sorry, but due to the overwhelming response to our FREE Kentucky Grilled Chicken™ meal coupon, we can no longer redeem the free coupon at this time. But we will honor our commitment to giving you a free Kentucky Grilled Chicken meal.Please visit a participating KFC restaurant for a rain check form. Complete the form, attach your original coupon , and give it to the KFC restaurant manager or postmark per the form’s instructions, by May 19, 2009, and we’ll send you a rain check for your free Kentucky Grilled Chicken meal at a later date, plus a free Pepsi with our compliments. Your participating KFC restaurant will provide you with the form you need.
****UPDATE***** The KFC meal worked but when I went to Arby's today they had no idea what I was talking about! Let me know if anyone has success!!
KFC is giving away more free grilled chicken- this time it is a 2 piece grilled chicken meal (including 2 pieces of grilled chicken, two sides and a biscuit)! this coupon must be printed by tomorrow evening, Wednesday, May 6th but you can use it through 5/19/09. You can also print it multiple times by using the back arrow and then again by starting over at this link.
Arby's is offering free fruiteas tomorrow, May 6 if you tell the cashier "I'm parched, fruitea me." Kind of corny but their new fruiteas sound really good- they come in 4 flavors, Passion Fruit, Mandarin Peach, Diet Peach or Diet Blackberry!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Arby's: We went through the drive-thru and asked if our arby's was participating in the free fruit tea and they said Yes! So, we didn't even have to say the corny phrase :) We both got passionfruit and it was goood! (I don't even like tea!)
ReplyDeleteKFC: Ohhh boy this was an adventure! We went to the KFC near us and they didn't make grilled chicken, so they sent us to the other KFC in town. When we got there, there were about TWENTY cars in line for the drive thru! Not only that, the line inside KFC was wrapped from the cashier all the way through the restaurant around the tables! We saw many many people walk in, see the line, and leave! Everybody we saw had the coupons! I am ashamed to admit it, but we waited in line AN HOUR AND A HALF! It wouldn't have been bad, except when we got toward the front we were stopped in one spot for twenty minutes and at that point we couldn't leave! Well, we got our free meals...they didn't give us biscuits and I think we got original chicken instead of grilled! (I'm sure they ran out) There was even a sign on the window that said "we will be closing at 7:30 tonight!
It was crazy, but fun :)
I forgot to say...when we were waiting in line at KFC, the manager from Arby's (That just gave us our free fruit tea!) parked at KFC to go get his free meal! Well, he saw the line and left. But it was really random!
ReplyDeleteSO funny Jen! I can't believe you waited in line that long! Bummed my Arby's didn't do the fruittea :(
ReplyDelete